Wednesday 7 February 2018

Y2 visit..

Y2 visited the two cathedrals today and walked along the aptly named Hope Street. The behaviour of our children on these visits is often praised by both the hosts and the public.

 I regularly receive letters from the hosts and the public to congratulate the school on the behaviour and attitude of our children. 

During our last Ofsted visit, the Lead Inspector commented that the children's behaviour was a 'delight'.

Below is an email sent to me this evening from a guide who worked with Y2, when they visited the Metropolitan Cathedral today. 

Dear Mr Basnett,
My name is Christine Robson and I am a member of the Education team at the Metropolitan Cathedral. I had the pleasure of guiding Miss Harrison and the Y2 children around the cathedral this morning. I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was. The children were a delight. They were lively, curious, interested, asked great questions, were very thoughtful and respectful of the holy place and were wonderful ambassadors for Childwall Valley Primary School. If I were their Headteacher I would be very, very proud.
Best wishes
Christine Robson
Well done to our Y2 ambassadors!

No comments:

Post a Comment